The Customer Due Diligence Rule ("CDD Rule") issued by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network ("FinCEN") will require financial institutions to collect and verify specific personal identity information. The required information includes name, address, date of birth and taxpayer identification number (e.g., Social Security Number), related to beneficial owners and at least one controller of each legal entity customer with U.S.-based accounts. In some cases, a copy of an unexpired government-issued identification (e.g., driver's license or passport) may be required for:
- Beneficial Owners: all individuals who directly or indirectly own 25% or more of the legal entity; and at least one
- Controlling Person: an individual with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the legal entity
A Beneficial Owner who meets the definition of Controlling Person can also satisfy both the owner and controller requirements.
Most U.S. publicly traded, regulated, and government entities will be excluded from the CDD Rule requirements.
The Bank of Delmarva will implement the CDD Rule requirements effective April 2, 2018. Visit FinCEN.gov for more information about the CDD Rule.
Cash Management - Online Banking for Your Business
Because your time is valuable, we offer a Cash Management system tailored to suit all your business banking needs. You can manage your accounts online from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here are some of the transactions you can perform through our internet-based Cash Management system:
- Send and receive electronic payments
- Initiate outgoing wire transfers
- Set up direct deposit payroll
- Create automatic balance alerts
- Review account information
- Export a file of your transactions to QuickBooks®, Money®, or a comma-delimited file format
- Move funds between accounts via book transfers
Available now for Apple and Android smart phones
- Manage multple accounts, with multiple tax ID's
- Manage Users
- Approvals & requests
- Alerts / notifications
- ACH / wire transfers